ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Born Baby - Separate visa application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

FZ

New Born Baby - Separate visa application

Post by FZ » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:50 am

Hi All,

Currently I am living in the UK having Teir 1 (General). I want to apply for visa of my new born baby (separate application) can any one answer the following questions;

Q1. -What documents I need to submit with the application other than bank statements?

Q2 - Is this necessary to submit my original passport?

Q3 - I have already submitted the original tenancy agreement for UK visa with my mother in law's application, now can't I submit the photo copy of the agreement with my baby's visa application?

Regards

dima
Member of Standing

Re: New Born Baby - Separate visa application

Post by dima » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:05 pm

FZ wrote:Hi All,

Currently I am living in the UK having Teir 1 (General). I want to apply for visa of my new born baby (separate application) can any one answer the following questions;

Q1. -What documents I need to submit with the application other than bank statements?

Q2 - Is this necessary to submit my original passport?

Q3 - I have already submitted the original tenancy agreement for UK visa with my mother in law's application, now can't I submit the photo copy of the agreement with my baby's visa application?

Regards
Many discussions have been made in this forum on the Topic.
Check this link, it may help you.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... born+child
Njoin with my new iPAD ....it's really magical....