ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Canada Visit Visa Requirements

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sinner

Canada Visit Visa Requirements

Post by Sinner » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:28 pm

Hello all

I am on a student visa in UK. i want to apply for a visit visa in CANADA, can anyone please tell me what documents do i need to apply?

raymasa2
Member of Standing

Re: Canada Visit Visa Requirements

Post by raymasa2 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:47 am

Sinner wrote:Hello all

I am on a student visa in UK. i want to apply for a visit visa in CANADA, can anyone please tell me what documents do i need to apply?
Start here:

www.cic.gc.ca

Ray

Sinner

Post by Sinner » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:40 am

there is a point in Temporary visa application in which i am confused.. "Provide details of your immigration status in the country in which you are applying, such as temporary resident, student, permanent resident or citizen."

Is it that my status in the country from which i am applying ( UK ) or my immigration status in Canada?

raymasa2
Member of Standing

Post by raymasa2 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Sinner wrote:there is a point in Temporary visa application in which i am confused.. "Provide details of your immigration status in the country in which you are applying, such as temporary resident, student, permanent resident or citizen."

Is it that my status in the country from which i am applying ( UK ) or my immigration status in Canada?

"in the country in which you are applying" would mean in the country you are applying from, if you are applying in the UK, that would be your status in the UK.

Ray

carrotgrace
BANNED

Post by carrotgrace » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:05 am

Well,Its depend on you are applying for a single entry Canada Visitor Visa or a multiple entry Canada Visitor Visa. You can apply to extend your Canadian Visitor Visa if needed and will need to make an application for extension at least 30 days before expiry.

amit.sinha
Newly Registered

Post by amit.sinha » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:27 pm

actually it depends on the purpose of visit and the consultant you are in touch...one of my friend got it done from a consultant named Goldman Associate (their website is immigrationtocanada.org)