ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting Documents for Canada visit visa.

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sinner

Supporting Documents for Canada visit visa.

Post by Sinner » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:40 pm

My mom got refused for canadian visit visa. objection was " you have failed to provide evidence that after completion of your stay you will come back to your country "

while me and my other bro and sisters are full time students living with her. i want to ask if we attach letter from University about confirming our full time education ,will HOME OFFICE consider this as a supporting document?

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:02 pm

what supporting documents did you provide at the time of application?

Where did she apply for the visa, what is her current status in the country?

Sinner

Post by Sinner » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:05 pm

just her bank statement.. she applied from UK and in UK we have REFUGEE status..

raymasa2
Member of Standing

Re: Supporting Documents for Canada visit visa.

Post by raymasa2 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Sinner wrote:My mom got refused for canadian visit visa. objection was " you have failed to provide evidence that after completion of your stay you will come back to your country "

while me and my other bro and sisters are full time students living with her. i want to ask if we attach letter from University about confirming our full time education ,will HOME OFFICE consider this as a supporting document?
Letter from the university would help.

Ray

amit.sinha
Newly Registered

Post by amit.sinha » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:33 pm

Its always safe to consult a immigration consultant and get an advice and that too who deals in immigration to Canada as a core service like the Goldman Associates (immigrationtocanada.org).