ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

which form should i use to apply fo the ILR for my Depandent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Liverpool
Newly Registered

which form should i use to apply fo the ILR for my Depandent

Post by Liverpool » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:32 pm

Anyone know which form should i use for my depandent to appl the ILR

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:19 pm

For spouse and child under 18, apply in the same form as yours; each dependent child over 18 applies individually and separately using the same form.
Best Regards

dimsav

Post by dimsav » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:28 pm

gidoc wrote:...each dependent child over 18 applies individually and separately using the same form.
In this case, does a dependant child over 18 need to satisfy residential requirements (5 years of stay, etc) on his/her own, or it is still down to the main applicant?

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:22 am

If they are still dependent and have not married, they follow the main applicant's status.
BW

dimsav

Post by dimsav » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Thanks, gidoc! Please advice, should "dependency" for unmarried child over 18 be proved/confirmed in some way?
Is he automatically assumed "dependant" when living in the same house with parents... any restrictions for his work/income then?

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:58 pm

<should "dependency" for unmarried child over 18 be proved/confirmed in some way?>
No, just fill ' single' in the form

<Is he automatically assumed "dependant" when living in the same house with parents... any restrictions for his work/income then?>

You need to provide proof of address if living separately or else a letter from you saying he is living with you. You need proof of what he does, in education or work and his bank statements.

You need to provide a support letter.

Best wishes