ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE HELP !!!!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

craicindublin

PLEASE HELP !!!!

Post by craicindublin » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:03 pm

i would like to know how long will it take more until DOJ will make decision on my application for naturalization? i applied more than 3 years ago i am married to an irish citizen for more than 6 years straight have 5 year old daughter and all. They wrote to me couple of times for oath and solicitor signatures and forms ages ago. i never heard from them since. recently we moved to a bigger house so i wrote to them about the address and got a letter back saying its updated. My question is how long more will this whole thing takes???

I need to renue my passport next year and therefore i will need another 5 year visa stamp4 on my passport right can i apply for LEAVE TO RAIN in the mean time ??? if so can you please tell me the procidure how ???
I WILL APPRECIATE ALL RELATED INFO WHICH COULD HELP ME IN ANY WAY.
Thanks

craicindublin

Post by craicindublin » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:22 pm

CAN YOU PLEASE REPLY ??? 9 VIEWS NOT ONE REPLY !!! CAN YOU SHARE WHATEVER INFO YOU HAVE PLEASE !!!!

THANKS TO EVERYONE !!!

scrudu

Post by scrudu » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:53 pm

it takes as long as it takes. it can take up to 5 years going by past figures. for some examples check out this spreadsheet to see how the 146 people who entered their details there are getting on: http://www.editgrid.com/user/scrudu/citizenship_apps

Ben
Diamond Member

Re: PLEASE HELP !!!!

Post by Ben » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:28 am

craicindublin wrote:LEAVE TO RAIN
I was quite enjoying the sun, as it goes.

For how long have you been lawfully resident in Ireland?
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

jhbmike

Post by jhbmike » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:23 am

Ben wrote:
craicindublin wrote:LEAVE TO RAIN
I was quite enjoying the sun, as it goes.

For how long have you been lawfully resident in Ireland?
Not nice Ben. Could of been a typo.

victor8600

Post by victor8600 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:41 am

craicindublin wrote:...
I WILL APPRECIATE ALL RELATED INFO WHICH COULD HELP ME IN ANY WAY..
You may go to your local TD and ask her/him to help. It would not necessarily speed things up, but you may get a clarification on why your application takes so long.
All your base are belong to us

craicindublin

Post by craicindublin » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:56 am

hey guys:
I was never illegal in this country, am here 9 years in total.

craicindublin

Post by craicindublin » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:58 am

do you guys know how to apply for LEAVE TO REMAIN visa??

doesnotcompute

Post by doesnotcompute » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:15 am

craicindublin wrote:i would like to know how long will it take more until DOJ will make decision on my application for naturalization? i applied more than 3 years ago i am married to an irish citizen for more than 6 years straight have 5 year old daughter and all. They wrote to me couple of times for oath and solicitor signatures and forms ages ago. i never heard from them since. recently we moved to a bigger house so i wrote to them about the address and got a letter back saying its updated. My question is how long more will this whole thing takes???
Citizenship by naturalisation is a privelige and an honour, not an entitlement. It will take as long as it takes, as the Minsiter needs to do his checks and satisfy himself that he is prepared to make you an Irish citizen.

craicindublin

Post by craicindublin » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:20 am

to be honest i dont care about being naturalised or whatever he can do his checks and all. I am more interested in LEAVE TO REMAIN than anything else so i can be with my daughter and wife. I dont give two shots bout irish passport or naturalization etc ....

SO how will i go bout it ???

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:28 pm

on what basis is your current permission in the country? usually at the expiery of your permission you just renew it on the same basis. if your PTR is on the basis of you being married to an irish national, then you just go to GNIB at the expiery of your PTR with all your docs and your irish spouse and get a new stamp.

ImmigrationLawyer
Member of Standing

Without Condition as to Time Endorsement

Post by ImmigrationLawyer » Tue May 04, 2010 6:32 pm

I think he may mean Permission to remain without condition as to time. Look at the INIS website for how to apply for this.