ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accomodation proof for Tier 1 dependent from India

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tier1_aspirant_del

Accomodation proof for Tier 1 dependent from India

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:59 am

Hi,

I have a question and i will be thankful to you if you can please help in my case. This is really very important for me.

I have got my Tier 1 on 29th March 2010 and flying to UK on 15th May 2010 to join a job. I have got a shared PG accomodation for initial 3 weeks during which I will find a rented apartment for me.

I really want to go to UK after applying dependent visa for my wife but it can be applied only in first week of May as her passport is getting reissued. At that time I will have everything ready for her visa except accomodation proof.

Can I apply for her visa without accomodation proof in first week of May and I fly on 15th May 2010 as per current plans? Should I include my proof of job offer for her visa? At the time of her visa I will still be in India with a job offer to join some time later in UK.

I am confused on the forum. ppl are saying that accomodation proof is must and I won't have it till 1st week of June.

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Since you will be applying for dependent visa before you travel to UK, there is no requirement for UK accommodation proof.

regards

tier1_aspirant_del

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Thanks sushdmehta!! Then should I include my job offer letter mentioning date of joining with my wife dependent application?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:54 pm

tier1_aspirant_del wrote:Then should I include my job offer letter mentioning date of joining with my wife dependent application?
No harm in doing so.

regards