ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent for wife and child from India

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

london20100
BANNED

Dependent for wife and child from India

Post by london20100 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:57 pm

Hi
I am on Post study work visa working in UK and have been in UK from 6 years. I am applying for dependent visa for my wife and new born child.

Regarding my documents attached:
1. I have attached my payslips for recent 6 months. I have attached the bank statements transactions which are reflected for those 6 months payslips. But for only one payslip ( which falls in middle of those 6 months payslips), the bank statement which reflects that payslip is missing.
My question is is this be OK to write in the covering letter or is it a must to show bank statement reflecting all the payments of all the payslips.

2. I have provided the bank statements for all the transactions for recent 3 months for the Maintenance funds ( £800+533+533 = £1866).

3. Provided personal bank statements for recent 6 months.

Many thanks

kulksnikhil1

Post by kulksnikhil1 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:05 am

why 6 months? I though only most recent 3 months bank statements and salary slip are okay.