ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Despite no proof of exercisingTreaty Rights

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jimkam

Appeal Allowed Despite no proof of exercisingTreaty Rights

Post by jimkam » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm

Hi all,

About 5 weeks ago I joined this forum and sought advice from you guys. I am pleased to inform this forum that my appeal has been allowed despite lack of sufficient evidence that my ex-spouse was exercising Treaty Rights in the UK at the time of divorce. Thank you to all those who helped me out.

Regards,

jimkam

troubled

Post by troubled » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Congratulations brother. Enjoy your freedom.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:04 pm

jimkam, congratulations! Glad it worked out for you.

I have to say that I am not surprised, given the attitude of the HOPO at the Appeal Hearing.
John

mego_1980

Post by mego_1980 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:39 pm

Congratulation to you , enjoy your life now

tobico
Newly Registered

appeal pending

Post by tobico » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:22 am

Hi, I am having almost the same problem here, my application was refused on the grounds that my wife is not qualified. the HO called her office and the person who picked the phone mistaken her for another member of staff who left and told the HO rep. that she left the company. I appeal against the decision and sent a copy of the letter from her director apologising for the mistake. I've been asked to come to the hearing with her.
can you please advise on how to go about this as I am representing myself.
thanks