ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Husband & Wife single on HSMP Visa application?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ramya
Newly Registered

Husband & Wife single on HSMP Visa application?

Post by ramya » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:40 pm

Hi,

I wanted to know if both the husband and wife can process their visa under a single HSMP visa application or do we need to submit seperate applications for each person who wishes to travel to UK. Both of us wish to work in UK,however my OH will travel first,and once he obtains a job, I will wish to follow him.Kindly advice.

Thanks and Regards,
Ramya RG

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:04 pm

You both have to fill separate applications BUT can use common documents as evidences ;

Again, as per ur query.. ur hubby should fill Main Applicant Application and you should fill Dependent Application

ramya
Newly Registered

Post by ramya » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:35 am

How about the application fees for Tier 1 general in this case?Do we have to pay 2 application fees to process husband and wife?

Thanks!
Ramya

pkumar
Member of Standing

Post by pkumar » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:45 am

yes ... Ofcourse!!!! ..... even though you are married, two body and one soul :) .... unfortunately UKBA will treat you both seperately as individuals