ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Las Check for Tier 1(General)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ashok_ganeshs
Newly Registered

Post by ashok_ganeshs » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:04 pm

Hey Guru's

I'm planning on submitting my Tier 1(General) docs,please advise me if am missing something here

Cover Letter
PBS SUmmary Sheet
Photos

2 Driving Licence

Education
1 Original Bachelors Degree Certificate (Bachelor of Engg)
2 Original Consolidated Marks Sheet

Earnings
1 Employment Letter from my current Employer (stated i was earned $$$$$ from Jan 01 2009 to Dec 31 2009)
2 Federal and State Return (from Jan 01 2009 to Dec 31 2009)(Recently returned back from USA)

Maintenance (Correct me if am wrong Only One proof is enough to show the Maintenance right ?)
1 Letters from a regulated financial institution ( I have maintained so and so much money in my account)

"GUYS i need you input here,am an NRI recently returned back to INDIA,usally i won't save money in my account and wire to parents account,and they deposited
in some financial institution on my Name.

Q1 They will accept financial institution statements ?

Q2 I Can take US Bank Statement but its hard to get Notarized,bcoz right now am in India,so am not preffer to submit any Bank Statement.

Guru's Thans for your advice and suggestions.

Thanks in Advance

Shan

pkumar
Member of Standing

Re: Las Check for Tier 1(General)

Post by pkumar » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:05 pm

Employment letter should have month by month listings of salary as you are not showing payslips ... read guidance notes.

Now it is april ... if you take immediately 15 months from today it doesn't cover January completely ... so not sure if you can show Jan 2009 salary .. you can show Jan 2010 and forward to make 12 months.

cardifflad
Newly Registered

Re: Las Check for Tier 1(General)

Post by cardifflad » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:44 pm

I agree with pkumar

It doesn't cover jan 2009!!!! If jan 2009 to Dec 2009 is taken into consideration , then it does cover under 15months as requested by Home Office

ashok_ganeshs
Newly Registered

Post by ashok_ganeshs » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:23 am

Thanks Cardifflad and PKumar

what i suppose to do here,am on vacation from Feburary 2010,so i can't show any payslip or bank statement.

Thats why i preferred my tax return,unfortunately that is not fall under 15 month time period.In this case can i show my tax return (Jan 2009 to Dec 2009) + January 2010 bank statement +Employment Letter (stating month to month salary details).

Thanks in Advance

Shan

ashok_ganeshs
Newly Registered

Post by ashok_ganeshs » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:26 am

Hey Guru's

Got a valuable input from Cardifflad and Pkkumar.

Little Modification on my final doc's

Cover Letter
PBS SUmmary Sheet
Photos

2 Driving Licence

Education
1 Original Bachelors Degree Certificate (Bachelor of Engg)
2 Original Consolidated Marks Sheet

Earnings
1 Employment Letter from my current Employer (stated i was earned $$$$$ from Jan 01 2009 to Jan 31 2010)(stated month to month salary details)
2 Federal and State Return (from Jan 01 2009 to Dec 31 2009)(Recently returned back from USA)
3)Bank statement from Jan 2009 to Jan 2010.

Maintenance
1 Letters from a regulated financial institution ( I have maintained so and so much money in my account)

Thanks
Shan

cardifflad
Newly Registered

Post by cardifflad » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:57 am

Yup Feb 2009 to Jan 2010.

ashok_ganeshs
Newly Registered

Post by ashok_ganeshs » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Thanks cardiffald,

Sorry i do have some more question regarding Bank Statement

is this i need to get stamp(bank seal) and sign or just need to get Bank Seal (stamp) on each page ?

if i get a authentic letter from my Bank regarding my statement ,still i have to get a bank seal and sign for each page on bank statement ?

I was reading the guidance they are saying i have to get either one and could you please suggest me which one is make more sense ?

Thanks
Shan