ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank stmts dependent visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmpapply
Newly Registered

bank stmts dependent visa

Post by hsmpapply » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:38 am

Hi All,

I am planning to apply for dependent visa and have sent the original bank statements for the maintenance funds. But the latest statement is little more than a month old.
So am planning to send a scanned copy of my up to date statement which I received from my bank recently.
It just takes too long to send the original copy now(especially because of the airline restrictions).
Have anybody done this and got their visa processed successfully?
Please advise.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: bank stmts dependent visa

Post by aruni4470 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:15 pm

hsmpapply wrote:Hi All,

I am planning to apply for dependent visa and have sent the original bank statements for the maintenance funds. But the latest statement is little more than a month old.
So am planning to send a scanned copy of my up to date statement which I received from my bank recently.
It just takes too long to send the original copy now(especially because of the airline restrictions).
Have anybody done this and got their visa processed successfully?
Please advise.
Dont think scanned copies would be accepted. The HO is very strict about the rules and is not worth risking the application money.

r007
Newly Registered

Post by r007 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:17 pm

Better wait for original bank statements to reach dependent and then apply.