ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Earning's breakup Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jedi1411
Newly Registered

Post by jedi1411 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:20 pm

Hello Guru's,
A very typical question for my case, I am planning to apply for a Tier 1 - general visa.
I searched through the forum if i could find a case like me but hard luck, hence writing this post.
In the previous earnings section i will be showing my last 12 months sal from May09 - Apr10, the distribution is as follows.
May - June - Indian sal - with uplift ratio
June - Aug - UK sal as i was here in the UK
Sep - mid Jan - Indian sal - with uplift ratio
Mid Jan - April - UK sal.

My query is that i was paid a bonus in March 2010, now this bonus is for the period from Jan09 - Dec09,
1. Should I use the uplift ratio on the bonus amount?
2. Should I split the bonus into monthly payments and discard the amount from Jan09-April09? (As per company policies the bonus is paid on a yearly basis and not monthly)
3. Should I split the bonus into monthly payments and discard the amount from Jan09-April09 and not use the uplift ratio for June and Aug as i was in the UK? (As per company policies the bonus is paid on a yearly basis and not monthly)

Your help is appreciated
Regards,
Jedi1411

jedi1411
Newly Registered

Post by jedi1411 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:57 am

Hi Guys,
Kindly any update please :)

Regards,
Jedi1411