ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding Dependent visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cool_guy123
Newly Registered

Regarding Dependent visa

Post by cool_guy123 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:39 am

Hi All,
I have few quires regarding Tier-1 General visa:

1. I'd like to apply Teir-1 visa with my dependents (wife and child) and for maintenance i need 2800+1600+1600 = 6000 Pound in my bank in last three months. I've checked my account and I am just meeting the 2800 pound criteria in last three months. Should i apply for my visa right now and after getting my visa maintain my account and file my dependents visa while staying in my home country. Actually I don’t want to relocate without my family.

2. I heard that any time they can change rules after elections. Is this correct... how much time i have to do all this.

ramgsk

Post by ramgsk » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:02 am

1. I'd like to apply Teir-1 visa with my dependents (wife and child) and for maintenance i need 2800+1600+1600 = 6000 Pound in my bank in last three months. I've checked my account and I am just meeting the 2800 pound criteria in last three months. Should i apply for my visa right now and after getting my visa maintain my account and file my dependents visa while staying in my home country. Actually I don’t want to relocate without my family.
Yes you can. You can apply for yours, and later can apply for your dependants if you have maintained funds for them for 3 months BY THEN.
2. I heard that any time they can change rules after elections. Is this correct... how much time i have to do all this.
Not much idea on it. But as far as I know, before any changes in the rules, Home Office hints of the rules change at the least a month before, though they never say what are they going to change in the rules
- Ramgsk