ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pay by cheque

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mahdi

Pay by cheque

Post by mahdi » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Helllo,

I am working part-time for a small company which gives me a payslip letter and pays me by cheque every month.

When I deposit the cheque it to my bank account, in the statement it shows that there is a deposit of X money but not the company name? Is that acceptable if I attach a copy of the cheque?

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Pay by cheque

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:21 pm

mahdi wrote:Helllo,

I am working part-time for a small company which gives me a payslip letter and pays me by cheque every month.

When I deposit the cheque it to my bank account, in the statement it shows that there is a deposit of X money but not the company name? Is that acceptable if I attach a copy of the cheque?
YES

linkin

Post by linkin » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:33 pm

Sushil-ACCA wrote:

YES
Hi Sushil,

I have some what similar situation. (http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=55644)

I am in the process of arranging for the Bank-Statement and do not know what details appear in the statement about the issuer (my Employer). I do not have a photocopy of Cheques either.

Do you think a tally of amounts shown in Salary Slips and BankStatement will be good enough basis. Please suggest.

Many thanks in advance.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:51 pm

linkin wrote:
Sushil-ACCA wrote:

YES
Hi Sushil,

I have some what similar situation. (http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=55644)

I am in the process of arranging for the Bank-Statement and do not know what details appear in the statement about the issuer (my Employer). I do not have a photocopy of Cheques either.

Do you think a tally of amounts shown in Salary Slips and BankStatement will be good enough basis. Please suggest.

Many thanks in advance.
IF YR EMPLOYER CONFIRMS THAT these pay,ents r made by them , u will be fine

linkin

Post by linkin » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Sushil-ACCA wrote:
linkin wrote:
Sushil-ACCA wrote:

YES
Hi Sushil,

Many thanks in advance.
IF YR EMPLOYER CONFIRMS THAT these pay,ents r made by them , u will be fine
Yes, employer does that in the form of signed and stamped PaySlips.

Thanks lot for help.