ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How important are rental agreement & job for dependant a

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kulksnikhil1

How important are rental agreement & job for dependant a

Post by kulksnikhil1 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:01 am

Hi, my question is, how important are rental agreement and the main migrant having job to apply for dependant visas?

I got my tier 1 PSW on 18-Jan-10, but I have still not got a job, although I am very hopeful. I have so far been postponning applying for my dependants (wife and son) assuming that I better have a job and a good rented house first to accomodate all of us. At the moment I am staying in a shared accomodation, which is certainly not suitable for a family (practically).

Have I been correct in assuming or can I go ahead and apply for dependants visas?

Thanks for your help !!!

mcaibuq2

Re: How important are rental agreement & job for dependa

Post by mcaibuq2 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 am

kulksnikhil1 wrote:Hi, my question is, how important are rental agreement and the main migrant having job to apply for dependant visas?

I got my tier 1 PSW on 18-Jan-10, but I have still not got a job, although I am very hopeful. I have so far been postponning applying for my dependants (wife and son) assuming that I better have a job and a good rented house first to accomodate all of us. At the moment I am staying in a shared accomodation, which is certainly not suitable for a family (practically).

Have I been correct in assuming or can I go ahead and apply for dependants visas?

Thanks for your help !!!
Hi,

My wife got PSW dependent visa and I don’t have a job. So job requirement is not a must. You can get a dependent PSW visa without a job. So no problem here.

However you must have a tenancy agreement showing your current accommodation contract and a letter from your landlord/agent clearly stating that you have enough space to accommodate your wife and child. This is a MUST. Without this it is unlikely that you will get the depended visa.

Best

kulksnikhil1

Post by kulksnikhil1 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:07 am

thanks for the reply .. this is of great help !!!

topsy
Newly Registered

Post by topsy » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:07 pm

i have a similar problem i just got a place but my statement dose not show the new address, non of my document dose can i use the rental agreement with my dependent application.

Jonate
Newly Registered

Post by Jonate » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:02 am

simply prove your relationship with your wife, keep the money required for 3 months without dropping, you should be fine.