ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flexi Saver Account Statement for Maintainence Fund?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yagarwal83
Newly Registered

Flexi Saver Account Statement for Maintainence Fund?

Post by yagarwal83 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:32 pm

Hello,

I am in the UK on work permit for past 19 months. along with my currnet account i also have a flexi saver account linked to it where i transfer most of my salary as it has interest linked to it and safe.

The money from this account can be transfered back to my current account anytime in secs via internet.

Will there be any issue if i show the statement of this account for maintenance fund?

please help.

Rgds,
Yash

*FC*
Member of Standing

Re: Flexi Saver Account Statement for Maintainence Fund?

Post by *FC* » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:47 pm

yagarwal83 wrote:Hello,

I am in the UK on work permit for past 19 months. along with my currnet account i also have a flexi saver account linked to it where i transfer most of my salary as it has interest linked to it and safe.

The money from this account can be transfered back to my current account anytime in secs via internet.

Will there be any issue if i show the statement of this account for maintenance fund?

please help.

Rgds,
Yash
Flexisaver is absolutely fine ! ATB

yagarwal83
Newly Registered

Post by yagarwal83 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:55 pm

Thanks ATB... its a relief..

can you also look into my other query on "Original Bank Statement - DUPLICATE on top"!