ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR appointment at Sheffield for 3rd june,2010

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sawankumar
Newly Registered

ILR appointment at Sheffield for 3rd june,2010

Post by sawankumar » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:43 pm

i have got an appointment at the sheffield centre for me,wife and my daughter.Has anyone got any experience they can share.Do you have to pay the fees rightaway as the first thing or someone checks your documents and then they ask you to pay the fees?
many thanks for reading and the feedbacks.
cheers

senthil78
Member of Standing

Re: ILR appointment at Sheffield for 3rd june,2010

Post by senthil78 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:59 pm

sawankumar wrote:i have got an appointment at the sheffield centre for me,wife and my daughter.Has anyone got any experience they can share.Do you have to pay the fees rightaway as the first thing or someone checks your documents and then they ask you to pay the fees?
cheers
In any PEO, they will do the initial screening of your documents first before asked to pay fee.

shs213

Post by shs213 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:11 pm

sawankumar wrote:i have got an appointment at the sheffield centre for me,wife and my daughter.Has anyone got any experience they can share.Do you have to pay the fees rightaway as the first thing or someone checks your documents and then they ask you to pay the fees?
cheers

dude - this info is available in this forum already....

sheffield PEO site:immigrationboards.com

type exactly the above in google - you will all you need.... Just copy and past in main google search bar!

One Q - I shld apply for my ILR in mid june - how did you make the appointment - by phone / online? What numbers please?

Good luck...

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:36 am

Hi
Read my detailed post on this forum(use search), the guy checking the documents only makes sure you have filled in all parts of the application, he/she doesn't check any document. It is the case worker who checks them all.
Best regards

sawankumar
Newly Registered

Post by sawankumar » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:05 pm

shs213 wrote:
cheers

dude - this info is available in this forum already....

sheffield PEO site:immigrationboards.com

type exactly the above in google - you will all you need.... Just copy and past in main google search bar!

One Q - I shld apply for my ILR in mid june - how did you make the appointment - by phone / online? What numbers please?

Good luck...

hi there,
i rang sharp 8:57am.....i was constantly on the phone.there are 110% chances u will get through.9:05 am and u will not get any appointments(my experience).You can get the number from the UKBA website.
cheers

sawankumar
Newly Registered

hi,

Post by sawankumar » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:21 am

i dont know if i am stuck but when i rang the home office and i told them i landed in UK on 30th jume 2005 but apparently it was 1st of july 2005.I have got the appointment at sheffieldPEO on 3rd june 2010.pls can anyone tell me whether its in that 28days threshold.should i ring back home office and tell them as well.
many thanks for looking.