ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

its urgent matter reply me plz

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mohammadzaroob
Newly Registered

its urgent matter reply me plz

Post by mohammadzaroob » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:17 pm

study and waiting for result which expecting on may.my visa was expired on 31 of march 2010 so i applied for extention using FLRO application form.I want to apply for post study work after getting degree.If home office extend my visa on FLRO can i apply PSW.what will be my status of this visa thx

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Hello Dear,

Almost same case here. my visa is going to expire on 31st May and results in July.

Why not you have applied by getting CAS letter and used Tier 4 General form instead of using FLR(O) form?

My university is not giving me CAS letter and saying that I need to leave the country and make PSW application there. I am also thinking to apply using FLR form.

What documents you attached using FLR form?

Regards

mohammadzaroob
Newly Registered

Post by mohammadzaroob » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:07 pm

[dear saeed
u have need to letter from university mentioned u r waiting ur result and three months bank statement and covering letter from you explained why ur result is late.but make sure if the home issued u visa what will be ur status bc post study work rule says yiu should have student visa when u apply psw

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:46 am

Dear Mohammad,

Thanks for your reply.

In my case, I am still doing my dissertation and need to submit on 2nd June (visa expires on 31st May). This is actully my referred project and now university has changed my status to on the database as CUEX (current/external) and thats why I cannot get CAS letter and cannot apply for proper student extension.

If I submit my project earlier (like on 25th May) and apply for PSW without having pass result, will it be OK? I will explain that why my result got late because they suspended my project for about one month because of supervisor problem and I got late, otherwise I would have completed well before my visa expire. What do you recomment that I should do? should I go for PSW, or student extension without CAS letter or use FLR form??

If you have some time, then look at my post and replies and then my case will be clear to you. Then please do reply me and suggest what do you think.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=55285 (it has 2 pages)

If you have some good immigration lawyer contact, then please do message me that so that I can discuss with him/her.

Thanks

Regards

mohammadzaroob
Newly Registered

Post by mohammadzaroob » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:51 pm

[quote="saeedusman"]Dear Mohammad,
Dear saeed,
I u apply for PSW most likly they will refuse ur case some students of my uni aleady refused.even uni handed a letter that this student completed his study programmed and result to confirmed but all refused the best thing for you sumbmitt ur dissertation before ur visa expire and take admission in any other course that will start atlest june use the cas and apply for extentention in this u will keep ur student status if ur case r not decided before result and u get the the result u can withdraw ur application and apply for psw AND U R LEGAL thx