ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Main Applicant form - few queries - URGENT!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yagarwal83
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Main Applicant form - few queries - URGENT!

Post by yagarwal83 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Hi,

I have a few queries in filling the following fields in the form of main application (switching from WP to Tier 1 from within UK). Please help me complete the form:

1. B10 - Home Office reference number(s) (if known): I am here on Work Permit and have also applied once for Tier 1 2 years back but i dont have any reference number handy with me. Is this field mandatory?

2. B13 - Points Based System migrant reference number (if known): I have previously unsuccessfully applied for Tier 1 2 years back from India. I have the slip from VFS but the reference number on the slip is the long VFS reference number. Do i need to fill this field or can it be left blank?

3. J1 - Year of Degree Award: I completed my engineering in 2005 but i received my degree in 2006. What should be the year here?

4. K9 - Full contact Details of Bank: What should I mention here? My account brank address and customer care number? Its HSBC UK bank account.

Hope to see the responses soon as I have to apply early next week.

Many thanks,
Yash

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:26 pm

deleted
Last edited by arsenal49 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 General Main Applicant form - few queries - URGEN

Post by arsenal49 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:30 pm

yagarwal83 wrote:Hi,

I have a few queries in filling the following fields in the form of main application (switching from WP to Tier 1 from within UK). Please help me complete the form:

1. B10 - Home Office reference number(s) (if known): I am here on Work Permit and have also applied once for Tier 1 2 years back but i dont have any reference number handy with me. Is this field mandatory?

Well, most people who have applied for tier based system should have this reference number. if you cant find it, then atleast mention it. Dont just leave it blank as it could be taken to mean that you are "hiding" info from HO!

2. B13 - Points Based System migrant reference number (if known): I have previously unsuccessfully applied for Tier 1 2 years back from India. I have the slip from VFS but the reference number on the slip is the long VFS reference number. Do i need to fill this field or can it be left blank?

well it shouldnt be longer than number of boxes on app form! if t is, then you are looking at wrong number!

3. J1 - Year of Degree Award: I completed my engineering in 2005 but i received my degree in 2006. What should be the year here?

J1: See the degree certificate, it should say when your degree was awarded!!! if it doesnt, then go back to first piece pf paper that you received from uni, that said that you have been awarded this xyz degree

4. K9 - Full contact Details of Bank: What should I mention here? My account brank address and customer care number? Its HSBC UK bank account.

on your official statement, there should be address of the branch where your account is, mention that!

Hope to see the responses soon as I have to apply early next week.

Many thanks,
Yash

regards

yagarwal83
Newly Registered

Post by yagarwal83 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:46 pm

Thanks for the response.

I dont have the tier 1 reference number and the number mentioned on the VFS slip is quite long :( ! What should i do?

Do i need to mention any reference number for my work permit application also?

For Degree year of award, in the degree its mentioned that the course was completed in 2005 but it also clearly mentions the day when the degree ws awarded i.e. in 2006. What should i write in that case?

Thanks,
Yash