ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fund Maintenance Letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ashok_ganeshs
Newly Registered

Fund Maintenance Letter

Post by ashok_ganeshs » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:12 am

Hey Guru's

Am going to get a letter from my bank regarding my Fund Maintenance...here is the letter...please advice me is this anything add in this letter

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

This is to Certify that Mr.X is maintaining a Fixed Deposit,of 600,000 INR with us Since 01 Dec 2009.

The Amount maintained is unconditionally withdrawal and does not have any lien and can be liquidated at any time by the account holder.The balance maintained during the period of 01-12-2009 to 19-04-2010 for account no.Y.(Am thinking to add this line ....The withdrawal fixed deposit amount 600,000.00 INR maintained during the period of 01-12-2009 to 19-04-2010 for account no.Y.)

This certificate is issued at the specific request of the account holder and holds no responsibility on the official signing on it.

Gurus please guide me do i need to add any thing extra on this letter.

Thanks
Shan