ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer Letter - Please Advice

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

salehi
Newly Registered

Employer Letter - Please Advice

Post by salehi » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Dear All,
As support documents, I would like to provide my bank account statement on watermarked paper from the bank accompanied with a letter from my employer. I have prepared the following letter have it signed by my employer, I appreciate your comment about the letter, whether it includes all the requested points.

Thanks,

I herewith certify that XXX, born in XXX, is working as a XXX in the XXX of XXX company. He has been employed by XXX since November 1st, 2005. Mr. XXX gross salary for the period of May 1st, 2009 until April 30th, 2010 (12 months) was XXX and was paid in the last week of each month. The last 12 salaries (net payments) are outlined in the following table:
[table with a date and the net pays].

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Employer Letter - Please Advice

Post by mvent00 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:00 am

salehi wrote:Dear All,
As support documents, I would like to provide my bank account statement on watermarked paper from the bank accompanied with a letter from my employer. I have prepared the following letter have it signed by my employer, I appreciate your comment about the letter, whether it includes all the requested points.

Thanks,

I herewith certify that XXX, born in XXX, is working as a XXX in the XXX of XXX company. He has been employed by XXX since November 1st, 2005. Mr. XXX gross salary for the period of May 1st, 2009 until April 30th, 2010 (12 months) was XXX and was paid in the last week of each month. The last 12 salaries (net payments) are outlined in the following table:
[table with a date and the net pays].dated after the period for which earnings are being claimed

Letter from the applicant’s (previous and/or present) employer(s) (or in the case of winnings, the relevant awarding body) confirming that he/she has received the exact amount claimed. This is a letter on company headed paper which clearly shows the applicant’s earnings during period claimed, and the date and amount of each payment. This letter should be dated after the period for which earnings are being claimed and should clearly show the applicant’s gross and net pay.â€