ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent Visa Advice

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ozgrant

Tier 1 Dependent Visa Advice

Post by ozgrant » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:25 am

Just putting final checks on Tier 1 Application, and I'm probably reading the guidance a little too literally and this may be an obvious question, so apologies in advance.

In the guidance for dependnts, relating to maintenance funds, it says: "Personal bank or building society statements covering the three month period immediately before the application".

My concern is with the term "immediately". Is it acceptable that the statement is dated within one month of application, e.g. statement dated 4th April, appointment date 28th April?

The next paragraph probably answers my question, but I just wanted to be sure: "Only the most recent statemetn must be dated within one month of the date of application".

Thankyou everyone! This board is a life saver.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Dependent Visa Advice

Post by aruni4470 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:29 am

ozgrant wrote:Just putting final checks on Tier 1 Application, and I'm probably reading the guidance a little too literally and this may be an obvious question, so apologies in advance.

In the guidance for dependnts, relating to maintenance funds, it says: "Personal bank or building society statements covering the three month period immediately before the application".

My concern is with the term "immediately". Is it acceptable that the statement is dated within one month of application, e.g. statement dated 4th April, appointment date 28th April?

The next paragraph probably answers my question, but I just wanted to be sure: "Only the most recent statemetn must be dated within one month of the date of application".

Thankyou everyone! This board is a life saver.
Statement dated within the month is fine.

amtbhatnagar

Dependent

Post by amtbhatnagar » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:25 am

I came to uk In April 2010 I hav deposited 1600 pound in my Indian acc fr my wife maintanance fund is it fine or any more fund has to be shown

amtbhatnagar

Dependent

Post by amtbhatnagar » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:25 am

I came to uk In April 2010 I hav deposited 1600 pound in my Indian acc fr my wife maintanance fund is it fine or any more fund has to be shown

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Dependent

Post by aruni4470 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:45 pm

amtbhatnagar wrote:I came to uk In April 2010 I hav deposited 1600 pound in my Indian acc fr my wife maintanance fund is it fine or any more fund has to be shown
Start a new thread do not hijack somebody else's thread. Also search the forum and you will find answers to your question.