ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tire 2 visa refused, Can I challenge the decision?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mhayat
Newly Registered

Tire 2 visa refused, Can I challenge the decision?

Post by mhayat » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:56 pm

Hi All,

I am currently on PSW visa, and while I have my application with Home office, my PSW visa was expired.

Home office has refused my application, and hasn’t given me appeal or administrative review option. I have been asked to leave the country by 30th April. Could you please advise can I still challenge this decision in court?

I really need help from you, please advice.

Many thanks,
Maz

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:49 pm

if you expect help from people, the least you could do is provide us information about refusal.

why were you refused visa in first place etc etc.

mhayat
Newly Registered

Post by mhayat » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:00 am

Many thanks for your help on this.

I am currently on PSW visa and had applied for Tire 2 visa as I was sponsored by my company.

I have been working with this company for more than a year. I was given a certificate of sponsorship number from my company I wasn’t given any information regarding occupation code.

Home office refused my application saying that occupation code supplied on my certificate of sponsorship is closely related to occupation code 9999, which is not on home office skill occupation list.

Now my current leave to remain is expired and I have been asked to leave the country by 30th April. I haven’t been given appeal or administrative review option.

mhayat
Newly Registered

Post by mhayat » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:00 am

Please let me know if i can challenge this decision in court.