ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pointer to get a letter from Mumbai University.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sawnin
Newly Registered

Pointer to get a letter from Mumbai University.

Post by sawnin » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:07 am

Hi,

As at present I am in UK, would be grateful if anyone can give me a pointer to get a letter from Mumbai University stating that the course I undertook was in English. If you are aware any specific format of the letter, please let me know. Is there any other means/alternative to this letter to claim the points for English language.

-sn

vks

Re: Pointer to get a letter from Mumbai University.

Post by vks » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:16 am

sawnin wrote:Hi,

As at present I am in UK, would be grateful if anyone can give me a pointer to get a letter from Mumbai University stating that the course I undertook was in English. If you are aware any specific format of the letter, please let me know. Is there any other means/alternative to this letter to claim the points for English language.

-sn
The university should have a format with them for such requests. Also, it is not mandatory for you to be there. Some one can represent you. The university should be able to guide you on what documents you need to send. (I remember that they were asking for original degree and marksheets)
Regards,
vks

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:02 pm

-sn
There is no use with the letter from the university. If you have your degree recognised on the PBS calculator you need your original degree certificate. If it is not in the PBS calculator you need a NARIC certificate. There is no use with the certificate from the university. Unless you just want to submit it anyway.

vks

Post by vks » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 pm

aruni4470 wrote:

-sn
There is no use with the letter from the university. If you have your degree recognised on the PBS calculator you need your original degree certificate. If it is not in the PBS calculator you need a NARIC certificate. There is no use with the certificate from the university. Unless you just want to submit it anyway.
Aruni is right!
Regards,
vks