ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Foundation Degree

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

houman1979
BANNED

Foundation Degree

Post by houman1979 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:29 pm

Hi,

One of my friend is going to apply for a International Foundation Degree in UK. According to the rules his wife could work in the UK as his leave will be for Foundation degree. But according to another rule, if his leave is less than 12 months, his wife could not work and Foundation Degrees are usually last 9 months. Then, his wife could not work in the UK?

Regards

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:09 am

error

fshhddn

Post by fshhddn » Mon May 03, 2010 7:20 pm

You can find out more at :

http://www.ukcisa.org.uk/

Good luck.

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Re: Foundation Degree

Post by ElenaW » Mon May 03, 2010 10:30 pm

houman1979 wrote:Hi,

One of my friend is going to apply for a International Foundation Degree in UK. According to the rules his wife could work in the UK as his leave will be for Foundation degree. But according to another rule, if his leave is less than 12 months, his wife could not work and Foundation Degrees are usually last 9 months. Then, his wife could not work in the UK?

Regards
Ok I think you're mixing up foundation degree with international foundation year. The degree is for 2 years (4 semesters) while the foundation year is two semesters.

Which one do you mean?
I tell it like it is.