ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting Documents for Tier 1 PBS dependent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smruthi
Newly Registered

Supporting Documents for Tier 1 PBS dependent

Post by smruthi » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:24 am

Hi All,

This is Smruthi; I'm applying for PBS dependent visa in this week. My husband has HSMP visa but is still in India and planning to go to UK by next month. He is working here for an Indian Firm. I have a few queries on the supporting documents:

1. Is their a need to book an accommodation in UK? In case yes on whose name mine or my husband's name?

2. Is their a need to provide my husband's Indian employer details like letter or pay slips? if yes how many pay slips do i need to submit?

3. Regarding Maintenance funds, how much funds should be maintained and for how many months? What all supporting documents should be provided?

I request experts to kindly give clarity on my queries.

Thanks & Regards,
Smruthi Reddy
amaram.reddy@yahoo.co.in

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:48 am

First of all i would suggest you to remove your personal details like email;

1. Since your hubby is still in india, you do not need to enclose accomodation proof while you apply; BUT you may read msgs where ppl attach accomodation proof even in the same case like you and they do so thinking to be on safe side..
if you also think the same you can choose the option of booking a temporary Hotel accomodation in both your couple's name and cancel the bookings once the visa processing is done

2. It is recommended to submit 6months payslips again this is based on some bad experiences of ppl who did not submit

3. You both together need to show 2800+1600 it can be in main applicants bank account or respective amounts in respective applicants accounts

again some applicants mentioned that only dependent need to show funds but again it is ur application so risk reward is urs..

pls check this link for more details..

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... olicy1.pdf