ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Tier 1 refused

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

snarasimhan
Newly Registered

PBS Tier 1 refused

Post by snarasimhan » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:25 am

Hi All,

Application date:3rd April
Acknowledgment : 8th April
Payment by Card: 8th April
Application returned on 27th April.

I have been rejected because of the points i claimed for previous earnings.
Previous earnings from Overseas:

Evidence submitted: Accountant certificate confirming gross and net income for the time period claimed.

Tax document from India.

I have been refused because they consider both from same source as my accountant filed my tax in India.
Do I have any chance if I appeal against this decision.
Any help will be appreciated in this stressful time.

Any seniors looking at this post, please can you get back to me.

Vitavi

Post by Vitavi » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Sorry to hear about your refusal.

If you have the right of appeal, then you can appeal this decision. All you have to do is to present your bank statements to the judge, which are that additional evidence that existed at the time of application, but was not presented before the HO. The letter from accountant is not itself sufficient. It should be presented in addition to the tax statement and salary slips, for example. It would be best for you to hire a good solicitor. Take care.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: PBS Tier 1 refused

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:45 pm

snarasimhan wrote:Hi All,

Evidence submitted: Accountant certificate confirming gross and net income for the time period claimed.

Tax document from India.

I have been refused because they consider both from same source as my accountant filed my tax in India.

U have good chance ,but need to documents yr papaers agian in appeal properly -

snarasimhan
Newly Registered

Post by snarasimhan » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:48 am

Thanks for the post guys, saw a lawyer yesterday. Adams solicitor, she also said that my invoices and account books and bank statements will speak for themselves. I was naive to believe UKBA enquiries when they said it will be enough if i submit accountant statement and tax return. I have learnt a painful lesson.

I thought my case was straightforward and had nothing to hide, but did not expect this at all. Will update once I hear from my lawyer.

Take care

drdheer
United Kingdom

Re: PBS Tier 1 refused

Post by drdheer » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:14 am

snarasimhan wrote:Hi All,

Tax document from India.

Hey you should have put bank statements and highlighted the SE income. Show them invoivces as well with proper addresses. Latest rules says Bank statements and Invoices are must after 6th April. Best of luck.

snarasimhan
Newly Registered

Cheers for that drdheer

Post by snarasimhan » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:00 am

I have now given my bank statements and Invoices to my solicitor, looks like I might be okay, but will keep updating. But, I dont understand why they say its okay to submit tax document and Accountant certificate as sources in Paragraph 138 section 4 and 6 on Guidance notes if they definitely want invoices and bank statements. Its my fault I should have just bombarded them with all the documents I had. I thought i will keep the case simple. Anyways, lesson learned.
Even when I called after receiving rejection from home office. UKBA enquiries confirmed its okay to submit just the two documents I originally submitted. Its pathetic that the people in enquiries can say anything and get away with it.

Raji_karmlaw

Post by Raji_karmlaw » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:11 am

Hi,
In visa matters always go for the over-kill
Immigration law is mystery and a mastery in obfuscation, and the lawyers who can figure that out are worth their weight in gold.

snarasimhan
Newly Registered

Appeal allowed

Post by snarasimhan » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:08 pm

Hello all after 50 days wait I have had some good news. My appeal has been successful. Tribunal judge has confirmed that I should have been granted visa on application. Thanks to everyone in this forum who took time to reply my post.

Cheers, :D

prisat
Member of Standing

Re: Appeal allowed

Post by prisat » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:26 pm

snarasimhan wrote:Hello all after 50 days wait I have had some good news. My appeal has been successful. Tribunal judge has confirmed that I should have been granted visa on application. Thanks to everyone in this forum who took time to reply my post.

Congrats Mate !!!!!!!

Visa2Uk

Post by Visa2Uk » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:19 pm

snarasimhan wrote:Hello all after 50 days wait I have had some good news. My appeal has been successful. Tribunal judge has confirmed that I should have been granted visa on application. Thanks to everyone in this forum who took time to reply my post.

wow.. thats fantastic.. congrats Mate..

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Post by aspirant99 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:58 pm

Well done!!

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:14 pm

congrats... happy for you

snarasimhan
Newly Registered

Thanks for your reply

Post by snarasimhan » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:55 pm

Thanks to all you guys who genuinely felt happy for the result. Would thank the board for providing such invaluable information via the website

Great work and I cant thank Immigration boards enough. :)

prisat
Member of Standing

Re: Thanks for your reply

Post by prisat » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:16 am

snarasimhan wrote:Thanks to all you guys who genuinely felt happy for the result. Would thank the board for providing such invaluable information via the website

Great work and I cant thank Immigration boards enough. :)
Credit goes to Moderators / Senior Members...
Disclaimer :

I am not from a law firm or an attorney who provide Consultation for Immigration to UK.
Information that i provide is not the same as legal advice or legal advises. Use the message (s) and information at your own risk.