ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

cancellation of dependent visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

darshuuk
Newly Registered

cancellation of dependent visa

Post by darshuuk » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:41 am

I am in problems my wife left me for her boyfriend / colleague. Last week when I returned from work I found all her stuff missing. She is working at the same company where she was and when I caller her company she refused to speak to me. I followed her recently and she is going around with a colleague. I tried calling her but she is disconnecting her phone.

I am devastated. It is a tier 1 dependent visa she is on. I want to cancel her visa. This was the last thing i wanted to do but i do not want to be fooled by someone i trusted so much. Can someone provide me information on how to make a complaint ? is there any particular form ?

Please do not be judgemental and kindly reply only if you intend to help in making my complaint.

Darsh

jami
Member of Standing

Post by jami » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:59 pm

There is no form for any such application. You can write a letter to the Border and Immigration Agency stating that she was granted entry clearance as your dependant, has subsequently deserted and is no more your dependant. This is for their information and necessary action.

If you have a copy of her passport and the visa page send the same as well as the address of the company where she is working. Include her national insurance number and any other details that might be useful. They would cancel the visa in their own record and curtail her leave to remain in UK but its enforcement to expel her from UK could be a difficult proposition.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:43 pm

jami wrote:There is no form for any such application. You can write a letter to the Border and Immigration Agency stating that she was granted entry clearance as your dependant, has subsequently deserted and is no more your dependant. This is for their information and necessary action.

If you have a copy of her passport and the visa page send the same as well as the address of the company where she is working. Include her national insurance number and any other details that might be useful. They would cancel the visa in their own record and curtail her leave to remain in UK but its enforcement to expel her from UK could be a difficult proposition.
ON TOP UP

u can write to yr home embassey also on this and can apply for separation on above ground.

u write to employer -extrme negative to curtail her working rights on ground of immigration issue.

there r many more ways ...

but it is better to sort it out if possible with her

darshuuk
Newly Registered

Post by darshuuk » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:07 pm

But are you sure they would cancel it or would just leave it for it to expire ?
jami wrote:There is no form for any such application. You can write a letter to the Border and Immigration Agency stating that she was granted entry clearance as your dependant, has subsequently deserted and is no more your dependant. This is for their information and necessary action.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:21 pm

darshuuk wrote:But are you sure they would cancel it or would just leave it for it to expire ?

WHAT IS yr plan

u want to take her brithing also , if she is not at good terms with u that doesnt mean u look plans to sqeez somebody s life for a visa or yr name

grow up

jami
Member of Standing

Post by jami » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:52 am

darshuuk wrote:But are you sure they would cancel it or would just leave it for it to expire ?
Yes I am sure they would cancel her visa. I know an earlier precedent.

beecharmer1800bc

Post by beecharmer1800bc » Mon May 03, 2010 10:50 am

jami wrote:
Can you summarize the case you know. I'm very keen to hear it!
Don't waste your time working hard-work smart

zeezupersonafied
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by zeezupersonafied » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:06 pm

jami wrote:

Hi, can you please elaborate this point a bit. What do you mean by cancelling visa ? Just by telling and without providing divorce certificate ? visa will be cancelled and she will be asked to leave . actually i, myself, am going through a similar situation. Would really appreciate any help regarding this matter.

Wouldn't home office ask for proof ? And cancelling means that the person will be asked to leave the country immediately or he/she will be able to stay until visa expires ? Please waiting for reply . Thanks .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Re:

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:58 pm

zeezupersonafied wrote:
jami wrote:

Hi, can you please elaborate this point a bit. What do you mean by cancelling visa ? Just by telling and without providing divorce certificate ? visa will be cancelled and she will be asked to leave . actually i, myself, am going through a similar situation. Would really appreciate any help regarding this matter.

Wouldn't home office ask for proof ? And cancelling means that the person will be asked to leave the country immediately or he/she will be able to stay until visa expires ? Please waiting for reply . Thanks .
Why have you dug up a topic that is 6 years old, user jami has not been active on the forum since 2014. Please continue your questions in your existing topic that you already have and where I have already provided responses.

HO does not require proof or a divorce certificate.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.