ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Has anybody still waiting for application made on 1st Apr?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Vitavi

Has anybody still waiting for application made on 1st Apr?

Post by Vitavi » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:58 am

Hi All,

If you have applied on 1st April and still didn't receive a response back from the HO, please reply to this thead. I know that some people have already received their applications back, but i am still waiting. Please share your timelines.

panthero
Newly Registered

Re: Has anybody still waiting for application made on 1st Ap

Post by panthero » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:55 am

[quote="Vitavi"]Hi All,

If you have applied on 1st April and still didn't receive a response back from the HO, please reply to this thead. I know that some people have already received their applications back, but i am still waiting. Please share your timelines.[/quote]

What do you mean by saying you've applied on 1st? It was a Bank Hol and Post Office was closed. When did you send your application and what was the way of payment - I think payment especially affects the speed, e.g. cheque.

demur123

Re: Has anybody still waiting for application made on 1st Ap

Post by demur123 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:34 pm

i have been waiting since 5th of march :P... i m not sure what home office worker is upto eh