ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement missing for one month - Advice needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chikisdreams
Newly Registered

Bank statement missing for one month - Advice needed

Post by chikisdreams » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:58 am

I have one month bank statement missing in the 12 months that I am planning to claim for the previous earnings. I have two options infront of me. Please let me know which would be the better one.

1) Take a print out of the internet statement of the month missing, get it stamped by nearest Bank Of America branch (I am applying from US) on each page of the statement.
2) Take print outs of the internet statements of ALL the 12 months and get it stamped by nearest branch office on each page of the document. I am trying to list this option and consider this because I have read a clause in the site "http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... idance.pdf" in page 26 of 48 says "For the purposes of this guidance an online bank account is one that operates solely over the internet and sends their bank statements to their customers electronically"

Hence I was skeptical of only submitting the one month electronic statement with stamp of the bank on it by which I am negating the clause in the above guidence that it is not an online bank account as it does not solely operate over the internet.

Please guide me thru on this. Thanks for the help!!

antouk

Post by antouk » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:17 am

if you get the bank seal, u wont have any problems. but see if you can request the bank for a duplicate statement. i did the same, bank issued me a statement in a plain paper on which i got a bank seal.
-HSMP(2008)->Tier 1(2009)->ILR(2013)->Naturalisation(2014)->OCI(2014)-

Vitavi

Post by Vitavi » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:49 am

I was missing bank statements for 3 month, and i was confused by the same issue as well. So, I simply requested the bank to issue the duplicate statements on their headed paper, then got them stamped and signed. Don't know it that worked as I am still waiting for the reply on my application which i submitted on 1st April through solicitor.

drdheer
United Kingdom

Re: Bank statement missing for one month - Advice needed

Post by drdheer » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:09 am

chikisdreams wrote:I have one month bank statement missing in the 12 months that I am planning to claim for the previous earnings. I have two options infront of me. Please let me know which would be the better one.

1) Take a print out of the internet statement of the month missing, get it stamped by nearest Bank Of America branch (I am applying from US) on each page of the statement.
2) Take print outs of the internet statements of ALL the 12 months and get it stamped by nearest branch office on each page of the document. I am trying to list this option and consider this because I have read a clause in the site "http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... idance.pdf" in page 26 of 48 says "For the purposes of this guidance an online bank account is one that operates solely over the internet and sends their bank statements to their customers electronically"

Hence I was skeptical of only submitting the one month electronic statement with stamp of the bank on it by which I am negating the clause in the above guidence that it is not an online bank account as it does not solely operate over the internet.

Get duplicate statement and get it stamped. You may get a letter from bank as well.

chikisdreams
Newly Registered

Post by chikisdreams » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:35 pm

antouk wrote:if you get the bank seal, u wont have any problems. but see if you can request the bank for a duplicate statement. i did the same, bank issued me a statement in a plain paper on which i got a bank seal.
I got the missing months statement from the local branch office of Bank of America today. They have printed it on a paper (butter paper), but was in black and white. They signed and stamped each page of the statement and also attached their card (visitors card) to the statement. Now, how do we say that this butter paper is the bank stationery paper and different from what I get in market?
Should this be fine or is anything else needed to be provided for the months statement?

When you requested, did you receive it a colored paper or how was it and was that accepted by the HO?

drdheer
United Kingdom

Post by drdheer » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:25 pm

chikisdreams wrote:
antouk wrote:if you get the bank seal, u wont have any problems. but see if you can request the bank for a duplicate statement. i did the same, bank issued me a statement in a plain paper on which i got a bank seal.
I got the missing months statement from the local branch office of Bank of America today. They have printed it on a paper (butter paper), but was in black and white. They signed and stamped each page of the statement and also attached their card (visitors card) to the statement. Now, how do we say that this butter paper is the bank stationery paper and different from what I get in market?
Should this be fine or is anything else needed to be provided for the months statement?

When you requested, did you receive it a colored paper or how was it and was that accepted by the HO?
Get coloured copy from your internet banking and get it stamped. Some people do so and were successful. Letter support will be best though. All the best.

blue.olive

Re: Bank statement missing for one month - Advice needed

Post by blue.olive » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:35 am

If you got the internet statement and your bank sign and stamp it. there is nothing else you need to do more.
Stop stressing. file it :D
chikisdreams wrote:I have one month bank statement missing in the 12 months that I am planning to claim for the previous earnings. I have two options infront of me. Please let me know which would be the better one.