ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Visa Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Raji_karmlaw

Post by Raji_karmlaw » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:58 am

Hi,
Funds for ur wife & daughter is enough. Yes u need a tenancy agreement. Submit ur offer letter that will clearly indicate u have joined ur position recently. No pay slips are required. But do follow the guidelines in terms of bank statements etc.
Immigration law is mystery and a mastery in obfuscation, and the lawyers who can figure that out are worth their weight in gold.

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Dependent Visa Help

Post by aliq09 » Sat May 01, 2010 12:02 pm

jain236 wrote:HI,
I need help regarding the Dependent visa. I move to UK in march and i got job few days ago.Now i need to apply visa for my Spouse and Daugther. what are the thing i need to do.
1) I have FD in india bank acoount , i have founds sufficient for my spouse and daughter.my question ,is it sufficient to show the funds for my spouse and daughter? or do i need to show the funds for me also?

2) Do i need to show the House agreement of UK?
3)Do i need to send the document related to my employement? i mean offer letter,payslip of UK( i dont have payslips as i recently got the job)
4)any other important things which i have missed to mention above?

Thanking you in advanc

Regards
Kiran jain

Hi brother ,

As per questions:

1) I have FD in india bank acoount , i have founds sufficient for my spouse and daughter.my question ,is it sufficient to show the funds for my spouse and daughter? or do i need to show the funds for me also?

You have to be really careful with FD accounts .. make sure you have the letter from the bank that you can take out your money any time from the account . There should be an account statement clearly saying your name or your spouse name . You need to show funds for them ... you already got visa :)

2) Do i need to show the House agreement of UK?

Yes ! with your clear name and plus the contact details for the land lord . If possible attach some BT or Sky bills coming in your name at your address .

3)Do i need to send the document related to my employement? i mean offer letter,payslip of UK( i dont have payslips as i recently got the job)

In that case you have to send the contract with your employer . They have to mention that you are employed and it will go for 1 year etc .

4)any other important things which i have missed to mention above?

Sure your marriage certificate , child birth certificate and plus marriage photos ... in groups .. single .. should be 5 or more ... I cant say what is procedure for India to get birth certificates attested you have to find out ... but you have to send them in English and attested.