ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension refused

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Globe
Newly Registered

Extension refused

Post by Globe » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:47 pm

Hi all,

My HSMP extension under Tier 1 was refused under 2 reasons.

1. My accountant letter didn't show the gross and net pay for the period claimed.

2. Maintenance fund was gone below the limit as needed.

My question is:

1. What they mean with the gross and net pay. Because I already produced the detailed P/L and balance sheet.

2. The maintenance fund has gone below the limit, but still it was over £800 during that period. Why didn't they extend my visa as a main applicant?

Can I go for the appeal in this case? If they refuse again what will be the solution?
In another case, can I apply from here though my visa is expired at the moment?

Advise from the senior please!!!!!

Regards

Globe

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:06 pm

1. Did you provide them with a Certificate of earning from your accountant?
On that letter it is clearly mentioned that your gross income is x and your net income is y

Gross income is classed as any money / profit you have earned excluding any expenses etc incurred.

Net income is money / profit left after you have paid all your expenses.

2. Have you been maintaining your account above £800.00 prior to your application and while in processing? By that I mean that not on any single occasion your account dipped below £800.00?

Globe
Newly Registered

Post by Globe » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

Hi Alimohamand,

Thanks for your reply.

1. I provided P/L statement and balance sheet which showed all the details of my earnings, expenses etc.
2. My maintenance funds started with £800 but at tyhe end of the 3 month's period I got £3000. What the letter mentioned was, I didn't have £2953 for the months. My question is I had £800 from the starting, at least they should have approved my application, am I correct?

Regards

Globe

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Sat May 01, 2010 1:30 pm

You are right so you were extending your visa with in the UK?
if that is the case I dont see a point of rejecting your visa. (Minimum requirement for main applicant is £800.00)

As far as about your P/L you should have also acquired a letter from your accountant confirming your earnings thats a standard requirement.
P/L can show your profit there are strict guidelines for caseworkers to follow and someone of them can be dumbl.
I would advise to appeal and send the required documents.

Get a certificate of earning from your accountant.

Has your visa expired? if that is the file for an appeal.