ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Revenue commissioners documents for Citizenship application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pov
Newly Registered

Revenue commissioners documents for Citizenship application

Post by pov » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:02 pm

Hi,

Could you help with advice on what documents do I need to send as documents from the Revenue commissioners for the Citizenship application in Ireland?

I have been working all the time at one employer and received monthly payslips. Did not work anywhere else. I'm on Paye.

There's confusing information on which documents I should have. Some say only P60's for the last five years. Some say also P21's.

So which ones should I have? Maybe some other documents too?

You advice would be great! Thanks in advance!

Pov

strongbow
Member of Standing

Post by strongbow » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:44 pm

you need to also submit P21s in addition to the P60s as they will ask for it at a later stage. Ask Revenue for the P21s.

Gandhai

Re: Revenue commissioners documents for Citizenship applicat

Post by Gandhai » Sat May 01, 2010 8:14 pm

pov wrote:Hi,

Could you help with advice on what documents do I need to send as documents from the Revenue commissioners for the Citizenship application in Ireland?

I have been working all the time at one employer and received monthly payslips. Did not work anywhere else. I'm on Paye.

There's confusing information on which documents I should have. Some say only P60's for the last five years. Some say also P21's.

So which ones should I have? Maybe some other documents too?

You advice would be great! Thanks in advance!

what you need is P21 for the last 3 years, pay slips 3 months

Pov