ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Queries about Previous Earning & Entry Restriction

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fmaher
Newly Registered

Queries about Previous Earning & Entry Restriction

Post by fmaher » Tue May 04, 2010 2:32 pm

I am going to prepare my evidences to apply from IRAN, but I want to know about two important matter:

Q1: Is there any time restriction or rule for UK entry after getting 2 year visa or it will be overridden after a specific time period?

Q2: My earning is not monthly base and I don't have any payslips. There is about 3 month time lag in salary payments and my company pays parts of my salary as subsidy in irregular way to my bank account. So, in my banker's bill I can find some payments without any description implying to my monthly salary. What I can provide, is the banker's bill with some partial payments in disordered payments which are more or less than my monthly salary but the total sum within 12 month period is enough to get 35 point. Is it acceptable and what kind of supportive evidence I have to ask from the bank and my company? Furthermore I don't know about tax details which has paid by my company, since my contract is net base and I don't know about my gross salary. I am anxious about this complicated situation.

Anybody can help are welcome.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue May 04, 2010 3:34 pm

Suggest that you read the Tier 1 (General) policy guidance *carefully* to understand the documentary evidences needed.

regards

fmaher
Newly Registered

Post by fmaher » Tue May 04, 2010 3:57 pm

I HAVE FULLY READ THIS GUIDE. THERE IS NOT ANY INFORMATION ABOUT SPECIAL CASES SUCH AS IRREGULAR PAYMENTS FOR SALARIED EMPLOYEES.