ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

stamp 4 expired 17 days ago,,still no response

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iluvireland

stamp 4 expired 17 days ago,,still no response

Post by iluvireland » Tue May 04, 2010 6:07 pm

hello all, my tem stamp 4 expired 15 days ago but i have not got any response,,,from DOJ. MY lawyer sent urgrnt fax to them about desition on 20 april .they still waiting ,,,,,
Last edited by iluvireland on Fri May 07, 2010 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

roddy1984

Post by roddy1984 » Tue May 04, 2010 8:41 pm

i am in same satuation ilivireland.I Tem Stamp 4 expired on 27th April and I send them letter to send me decision about my application & replied me next day that my apllication is under consideration & they will let me know by Post when they will make decision.My wife lost job few weeks ago and i went FAS today and she register with them as a job seeker & i posted that FAS letter to DOJ by register post.So lets see what NEXT.
INSHALLAH we will get positive result soon.Pls let us know whenever you get reply.Best of Luck & remember me in your prayes aswell!!!

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Wed May 05, 2010 12:42 pm

hello roddy,,,,i m also same situation, my lawyer sent urgent fax to them for result. still they have not got any response, my lawyer asked me if i want i can go high court becos my 6 months over, i just want to wait more few days ,,,then see ,,,,,
keep on touch. best of luck you and my self

roddy1984

Post by roddy1984 » Wed May 05, 2010 1:24 pm

Ya I went to one Lawyer Yesterday and he told me to wait few days more & if they still wont reply you, then come back to me.So its 8 days today, my Temp 4stamp expired. And i send them my wife FAS job seeker registration letter yesterday aswell.So lets see what happens. INSHALLAH everything will be fine.