ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 general refusal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kalbash
Newly Registered

Tier1 general refusal

Post by kalbash » Fri May 07, 2010 8:25 pm

i applied for tier1 general on 26/02/2010 (inside uk) and they refused my application by giving few silly reasons

1. accountant letter shows net income of 5483 n u ve highlighted transactions in the bank statment to demonstrate the sums of money depostied into ur account
2. however we r unable to establish if the sumss of money depostied into ur act cam from ur income through self-employment
3. letter from ur accountant doesnt provide a breakdown of ur income n we are thefore unable to corroborate the payments as shown in bank statement

now the accountant letter clearly says that the grouss amt is 5750 detecting the expenses so it became 5483 which is net amt,,, 5750 (gross amt) match the money on the bank statement which coming from the self-employment source,

secondly i dont ve right of appeal coz my current leave to remain expires nxt yr in 2011. can some1 help me with this matter

demur123

Re: Tier1 general refusal

Post by demur123 » Fri May 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Hi kalbash,
Did you provided evidence such as invoices and relevant details in your invoice as how did you earned that money. And did you not mentioned your customers/clients in the invoices and the application form.

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

documents?

Post by rpsarangi » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:10 am

what documents you submitted for your self employment?? di dyou give 2 proof for self employment. did you give invoices??