ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintainence fund

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jugzee
Newly Registered

Maintainence fund

Post by jugzee » Wed May 12, 2010 3:53 am

Hi, I am currently on a work permit and have been in London since March 2010. I opened up my bank account on 28th March 2010. Now I am planning to apply for Tier 1 visa, but am confused as to the Maintainence fund to be shown. IF i am applying from within UK i need to show 800 pounds for 3 months which i have not completed here and if i wait until June end for completion of 3 months then I would have crossed my 30th b'day by a week and would lose out 10 points for age which would make me not meet the required 75 points. I do have 2800 pounds equvialent amount in my Indian bank account so would it work if i show that as my Maintainence fund?

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Wed May 12, 2010 7:26 am

Yes you can show your indian bank account
Goodluck.

Raji_karmlaw

Post by Raji_karmlaw » Wed May 12, 2010 7:31 am

Hi,
Yes u can show ur Indian bank account but make sure u follow the guidelines to the "T".

All the best.
Immigration law is mystery and a mastery in obfuscation, and the lawyers who can figure that out are worth their weight in gold.