ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply from UK with India earning please suggest

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anirban_paul
United Kingdom

Apply from UK with India earning please suggest

Post by anirban_paul » Thu May 13, 2010 9:49 am

Dear All

Kindly help me to clear my doubt about Tier 1 general application.
I have done my Masters from UK in April 2009 and came back to India and working here since May 2009. This year I have applied and got my Tier 1 (post study work) visa in the month of April but I would like to apply for Tier 1 General with my Indian earnings (I have checked the Country code table and I am ok with the earning point).

My questions are -

What if I travel to UK on my PSW and apply in very next day for Tier 1 General from UK on the basis of my Indian earnings for 12months, which will practically save my waiting time for visa result and help me enjoying my PSW.

Is there any mandatory requirement for the applicant to show any UK minimum earning while being an UK applicant. Or my recent earning will help me to claim the total points from earning.

Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Vishal

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Apply from UK with India earning please suggest

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 13, 2010 10:37 am

anirban_paul wrote:Is there any mandatory requirement for the applicant to show any UK minimum earning while being an UK applicant. Or my recent earning will help me to claim the total points from earning.
No and Yes.

regards

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Thu May 13, 2010 7:50 pm

anirban_paul wrote:Dear All

I have done my Masters from UK in April 2009 and came back to India and working here since May 2009. This year I have applied and got my Tier 1 (post study work) visa in the month of April but I would like to apply for Tier 1 General with my Indian earnings (I have checked the Country code table and I am ok with the earning point).

My questions are -

What if I travel to UK on my PSW and apply in very next day for Tier 1 General from UK on the basis of my Indian earnings for 12months, which will practically save my waiting time for visa result and help me enjoying my PSW.

Is there any mandatory requirement for the applicant to show any UK minimum earning while being an UK applicant. Or my recent earning will help me to claim the total points from earning.

Regards

Vishal
if u meet threshold and othe requiremenets than it is fine

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Post by aliq09 » Sat May 15, 2010 9:27 pm

My questions are -

Regards

Vishal

Hi ,

IMO , your first visa will be canceled and a new TIER1 visa will be issued .......... it's not logical ... just go and have good life with your existing visa :)
Thanks

Ali

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Post by aliq09 » Sat May 15, 2010 9:28 pm

My questions are -

Regards

Vishal

Hi ,

IMO , your first visa will be canceled and a new TIER1 visa will be issued .......... it's not logical ... just go and have good life with your existing visa :)
Thanks

Ali