ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Filing Tier-1 General visa VAF9 application- questions

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

2Kranthi
Newly Registered

Filing Tier-1 General visa VAF9 application- questions

Post by 2Kranthi » Fri May 14, 2010 9:42 am

Hi,
I am in UK on Workpermit and my wife is also here on Dependent visa. She is now going back to India to apply for Tier-1 general while i remain here only on Workpermit.

We have few confusions while filling the VAF9 form. It would be very helpful if someone can assist us.

Part 5a) Is your partner accompanying you or joining you later? If they are travelling later please provide their date of travel in Part 7.
(If single go to 5.6) Put a cross (x) in the relevant box
Yes, No,Not Applicable

-What should we select here. She is applying it alone and i dont have plans to switch to her dependent. If No, or Not applicable is selected, shoudl we need to provide spouce details?

6.2) Have you travelled to the UK in the last 10 years?
Put a cross (x) in the relevant box: Yes or No

- Firstly came on July-2008 and went to India on holiday last year and came back after 1 month. Shoudl we specify each time we entered? or is it fine to enter the first time arrival date?

Looking forward for the answers, her appointment in chenai VFS is on next Tuesday.

Thanks
Kranthi

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri May 14, 2010 7:49 pm

1. She can opt as NO but do give the spouse details.

2. Yes, give all the details regarding her earlier visits