ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR important question (Urgent).

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hsmp_immigrant

ILR important question (Urgent).

Post by hsmp_immigrant » Sat May 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Hi,

Though I think this is quite common problem in the UK and it seems it should be fairly understandable to ILR caseworker ( I am applying in person on 18th May 2010). Can anyone please guide me on this I need to know what should I do in this situation?

I am applying for ILR (HSMP Judicial Review case) .I am submitting my 6 months bank statements and I have all my salary slips with me (which I will take to the PEO). I have all four P60s but the latest one that I have shows only 3 months tax i.e. from Feb, Mar , Apr 2010 as I have switched job in Feb 2010. And my previous employer did not provide me with P45 untill late march and so current employer did not receive P45 in time to update the HMRC with my tax calculations.

I however have P45 available which shows all the relevant information from my previous employer but they have entered my date of birth in P45 as Jan 2001, which is impossible.

Will this situation cause any problem for me or I should avoid submitting the application and fix these issues?

Thanks.
HSMP _ IMMIGRANT

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat May 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Please don't make multiple posts on the same topic.

regards