ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding PBS Tier-1 General Dependent visa policy

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ripal
Newly Registered

Regarding PBS Tier-1 General Dependent visa policy

Post by Ripal » Sun May 16, 2010 1:15 am

Hi,

I have been granted Tier-1 General visa on 15 Dec, 2008.
I had visited UK in Jan, 2009 for 3 weeks and later went back to India because of the recession in the market.
Now, I have come to the UK on 7th Mar, 2010 and now I am having a job offer on hand.

Now, I want to file for Tier-1 General dependent visa for my wife from India. I have below queries regarding dependent visa:

1) My total period of stay in the UK is about 3 months (less than 6 months) and if my wife files for the PBS Tier-1 General dependant visa then do I need to show the evidence for the fund for myself which is apart from 1600 for my wife? 800 pounds?

2) If yes then could you please let me know, what exact amount do I need to show and what should be the period for the statement? Can I show the equivalent fund in indian rupees in my account in india?

3) Should I be attaching the offer letter for the dependent application?

4) Do I need to show any Residence proof?

Thanks in Advance,
Ripal Vaidya

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sun May 16, 2010 2:13 pm

1. 1600+800

2. In indian bank n currency is OK

3. Offer letter is not required;

4. Accomodation proof is required;

search on the forum for more inputs