ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need urgent help-Tier 2 visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ash210

Need urgent help-Tier 2 visa

Post by ash210 » Tue May 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Hi all the gurus,
I need your help please and as quickly as possible
I had two offers from different employers both of them were ready to sponser me, one was NHS and other was a private company and i said yes to both of them and i am more inclined towards the private company as he is ready to sponser me for 3 years as against 1 year from NHS but now the difficult bit, NHS has applied for my sponsership certificate and they already got it and the second one will apply next week, what happens if two different companies apply for the same person?
and what problems do i have to face in the future due to this?
hope i am clear in what i wrote if any doubts plz reply and i will explain again or if its clear can someone please help me?
Regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Need urgent help-Tier 2 visa

Post by geriatrix » Tue May 18, 2010 10:50 pm

ash210 wrote:what happens if two different companies apply for the same person?
They cannot. If one CoS has been issued in your name then another cannot be issued unless the first one is cancelled / withdrawn. See What is a live certificate of sponsorship?

regards

ash210

Post by ash210 » Wed May 19, 2010 1:26 am

thanks alot ur a star