ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help Require -Reconcile after two month Dispute

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fahad

Urgent help Require -Reconcile after two month Dispute

Post by fahad » Wed May 19, 2010 5:03 pm

1. My wife refuses to sign and support my application for ILR on a very last moment when I was going submit my application.

2. I explained to my lawyer and he applied my application for ILR through SET (O) form to grant me ILR on special ground because what my wife done on very last day was unfair and inhuman as without any reason but from her family which they don’t like me from the start as religious and cast difference she refuse to sign and support my application.

3. She went to lawyer and sends a letter to home office that she no longer live with me and finish this relationship with me.

4. After two months she get back to me and apologize for her behavior and went to her lawyer again and send letter to home office that she take her letter back and we reconcile and living as husband and wife.

5. She went to my lawyer with that copy of both letters once send to finish relation and one to reconcile relation both are tested copies and to supports my application and sign the supporting declaration page form on SET (M).

6. She wrote a declaration letter that all she done under family pressure and now she fully support my application for Indefinite Leave to Remain.

7. My application with SET (O) with home office already passed two month.

8. Refuse to sign my application and get write a letter to home office to finish relation and then get that letter back and write a letter to explain reason and support my application.

9. I would like to know what kind of problem she can create if her family get involve in our relation again till my application is pending for ILR.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed May 19, 2010 5:14 pm