ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

proof of add for naturalization app for a couple

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sameera82
Newly Registered

proof of add for naturalization app for a couple

Post by sameera82 » Thu May 20, 2010 8:08 am

Hi all,
I have read the supporting docs list and almost all of this naturalization forum as well, but i could not find anything regarding sending a proof address. Still a few friends keep telling me that I need to send a valid proof af add.
Also me and my husband are applying togrther after 4yr HSMP and 1yr ILR. my visa is a dependent visa. do we need to give proof that we are living together at the same address in addition to the marriage certificate?

Thanks a lot in advance to all of you.
untill next time...

Backer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Backer » Thu May 20, 2010 5:16 pm

Why are you looking for things which aren't there. Just follow the guidance notes.

Specifically, there is no need for proof of address for you or your husband or that you live togather when applying for naturlization.

sameera82
Newly Registered

Post by sameera82 » Fri May 21, 2010 7:49 am

Backer wrote:Why are you looking for things which aren't there. Just follow the guidance notes.

Specifically, there is no need for proof of address for you or your husband or that you live togather when applying for naturlization.
This seems very logical. You are right. Thanx Backer.