ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Silly Mistakes on ILR form

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sunskykelilo
Newly Registered

Silly Mistakes on ILR form

Post by Sunskykelilo » Thu May 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Please can someone offer helpful advice to me on the behalf of a friend of mine.

She has had a look at her own photocopy of an application for ILR as a dependent relative (SET F) that she submitted last month and realised she has made 2 minor but really silly mistakes.

Firstly, she did not specify the amount she was paying (in the part where it says please tick the amount you are paying she didn't tick anything!)

The second mistake is that on the sponsorship declaration part of the ILR form she put down her nationality as British instead of South African (she says she got confused since her father who is her sponsor is British she thought they were asking for his nationality)

Yes I know these are very stupid mistakes but is there anything she can do at this point? Should she write into or call the home office with the corrections?? What are the chances of rejection based on these mistakes??

Would appreciate any help. Thank you.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri May 21, 2010 12:44 am