ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I NEED YOUR VIEWS EEA2 RECONSIDERATION.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jonathankem
Newly Registered

I NEED YOUR VIEWS EEA2 RECONSIDERATION.

Post by jonathankem » Fri May 21, 2010 12:20 am

Hi Noble Minds,

Oncemore, am back with my HO wag, after refusing me as the primary applicatant and they granted my dependant last month.

My representative sent the HO a letter of protest challenging their reasons for granting my wife and children and refusing me the main relative ( brother) to the EEA National exercising treaty rights in UK.

We wrote for application reconsideration after they have asked me to leave the UK within 28 days.

The HO replied my representative to day with a letter requesting me to reforward my brother EU ID Card and other proves that is exercising treaty rights.

They equally requested that l should provide evidence that am depending on my brother in the UK. And to also, show that l have depended on him while in Nigeria.

Really, l will like the panel to guide me on what and what l should send to them.

I want to reply them as soon as possible.

Thanks as you respond to my request on all the capable noble minds. :twisted: :idea: :?:

jajanana

Post by jajanana » Fri May 21, 2010 10:26 pm

I don tell you say make u send them Nija bill (Nepa or Nitel). Hope u still get my number?

Plum70
Diamond Member

Re: I NEED YOUR VIEWS EEA2 RECONSIDERATION.

Post by Plum70 » Sun May 23, 2010 9:27 am

jonathankem wrote:The HO replied my representative to day with a letter requesting me to reforward my brother EU ID Card and other proves that is exercising treaty rights.

They equally requested that l should provide evidence that am depending on my brother in the UK. And to also, show that l have depended on him while in Nigeria.

Really, l will like the panel to guide me on what and what l should send to them.
S/he should be advising on what docs to present to the HO so don't expect anyone here to hold your hand through this...

Nonetheless, it seems quite clear what the HO has requested:- proof that your bro. is exercising treaty rights (whether employed, self-sufficient, studying, self-employed...) and proof that you depended on him in Nigeria. You, better than anyone, will know how your bro. supported you.