ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Required document for working in UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

spsahu82
Pakistan

Required document for working in UK

Post by spsahu82 » Fri May 21, 2010 10:32 am

Hi,

I got my tier - 1 visa on June 2009 with validity till June 2012. Since job market is not good, i delay my entry. As per the information available in this forum, I can move to UK any time in my visa validity period.

Now I am planing to move UK on coming month and search for job. Please let me know what are the document I need to work in UK.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
sp sahu

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri May 21, 2010 10:33 am

tier - 1 visa

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Post by bagula_bhagat » Fri May 21, 2010 10:39 am

You need 'National Insurance Number' and 'Bank Account' where you salary could be credited.

dima
Member of Standing

Re: Required document for working in UK

Post by dima » Fri May 21, 2010 5:18 pm

spsahu82 wrote:Hi,

I got my tier - 1 visa on June 2009 with validity till June 2012. Since job market is not good, i delay my entry. As per the information available in this forum, I can move to UK any time in my visa validity period.

Now I am planing to move UK on coming month and search for job. Please let me know what are the document I need to work in UK.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
sp sahu
Bear in mind that the information/details(Excluding the UKBA links provided here) otherwise availbale in this Forum are purely Openions/suggestions of the Experienced Members here.The Immi rules may change anytime. So, I guess you should take it as your personal responsibility(( surely,Nothing to do with the Forum's information/openions)that you are moving in to Uk after almost a year of your T1 visa approval. You may be OR may Not be asked any questions at the Immigration in the airport. So, you must be prepared for all.
Njoin with my new iPAD ....it's really magical....