ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Needed!! Extremely Urgent (Overstayer)

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ls001008
Newly Registered

Help Needed!! Extremely Urgent (Overstayer)

Post by ls001008 » Mon May 24, 2010 8:18 am

Hi Everyone, I have a case similar to one of the users of this forum. I applied to extend my student visa in December 09 (Current Visa Expire end of dec 2009), Didn't get no acknowledgement letter to confirm the receipt of my application, no letter for biometrics either. After loads of letters to the HO, I finally receive a letter in late april 2010. The letter did say they couldnt take money out my card for some reasons and therefore render my application invalid. I was told I can reapply but no time scale have been given as to when I can reapply. Prior to this I have the chance to apply for PWS as I've just finished my masters but decided to extend the student visa to do a course that interest me.

Due to the fact that I need to have some money in my acc for at least 28 days, I decided to deposit money for that period. For this reason, I'll have gone over the 28 days (as people say - but the letter gave no time scale) from the letter date.

The wicked of all is that I have been married to a british citizen for more than a year but I didn't want to put in the FLR(M) because we'll both be aged 21 (a day difference in our dob) at the end of the year.

Can anyone suggest what to do considering the fact I'm now an overstayer??

I suggest the following but need more ideas from people.

1- I should reapply for the Tier 4 and wait for a decision

2- I should put in PSW

3- I should put in FLR(M) - Remeber we are not 21 yet and i've recently been hearing cases where the application was hold until we both turn 21.

Can anyone help please??

Regards

James

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon May 24, 2010 10:48 am

Please don't make multiple posts on the same topic.

regards