ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed, please advise

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

memphis

Help needed, please advise

Post by memphis » Mon May 24, 2010 3:39 pm

I work as a contractor/consultant with a recuiter. I am currently providing consultancy services to a company and recuiter has contract with that company. I want to apply
for tier 1 general visa. I don't have a company. I don't have a accountant.
My recuiter deposits my salary directly to my banks account.

My recuiter can issue a letter stating the breakdown of the salary deposited by him into my account.

I want to know if the letter from the recuiter and the bank statement is enough as a proof of earnings ?

I don't have an accountant to give me any letter, i don't have a company.

I am not working in the UK.

Please advise.

pkumar
Member of Standing

Re: Help needed, please advise

Post by pkumar » Mon May 24, 2010 8:01 pm

You better follow guidance notes .... seriously ... there is no short cut.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue May 25, 2010 9:35 am

If you are employed by recruiter [as he is paying you salary direct into your bank account], you are fine with the recruiter/employer letter + bank statement.
You may be working as a contractor for end-client. But if you are recruited as employee and places on client's site(like all IT companies does) you are fine.
memphis wrote:I work as a contractor/consultant with a recuiter. I am currently providing consultancy services to a company and recuiter has contract with that company. I want to apply

My recuiter can issue a letter stating the breakdown of the salary deposited by him into my account.

I want to know if the letter from the recuiter and the bank statement is enough as a proof of earnings ?

Please advise.

memphis

Post by memphis » Tue May 25, 2010 1:12 pm

pkumar wrote:You better follow guidance notes .... seriously ... there is no short cut.
Dear PKumar,

The guidance notes has not elaborated this part, there is not much information. The accountant letter and hmrc stuff are for the contractors who live and work in UK. Most of the employees contracting outside UK do not have an accountant, VAT etc. The only thing like in my case, produce invoices or letter.
memphis

memphis

Post by memphis » Tue May 25, 2010 1:14 pm

Dear Chetanojha,

its not salary it's payment. My recuiter says he can give me payment advise on a letter going into my account.
will it help.
Please advise.
many thanks
memphis

chetanojha wrote:If you are employed by recruiter [as he is paying you salary direct into your bank account], you are fine with the recruiter/employer letter + bank statement.
You may be working as a contractor for end-client. But if you are recruited as employee and places on client's site(like all IT companies does) you are fine.
memphis wrote:I work as a contractor/consultant with a recuiter. I am currently providing consultancy services to a company and recuiter has contract with that company. I want to apply

Please advise.