ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 --Earnings broken down into three sources

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Tier 1 --Earnings broken down into three sources

Post by aspirant99 » Tue May 25, 2010 12:57 pm

I had a query regarding my points that I am claiming for my earnings as below:

1)June 2010 to March 2010--1st employer--I have the salary slips stmaped and the relevant bank statements to prove that my net salary were deposited in the account

2)April 2010 to May 2010-2nd employer --I have the salary slips stmaped and the relevant bank statements to prove that my net salary were deposited in the account

3) April 2010 to May 2010--Worked as part time consultant for another firm--This firm wil provide me the letter on their letetr head stating the same and also the amount that has been paid to me(this is a lumpsum amount of INR X/-). Also I have the bank statements proving that the salary was paid into my account.

If I mention the above in my covering letter and show my earnings for the last 12 months from 3 different sources will it cause a problem? Are there any additional documents i would require to prove my earnings especially for point (3).

Thanks

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Tier 1 --Earnings broken down into three sources

Post by aliq09 » Tue May 25, 2010 3:18 pm

aspirant99 wrote:I had a query regarding my points that I am claiming for my earnings as below:

1)June 2010 to March 2010--1st employer--I have the salary slips stmaped and the relevant bank statements to prove that my net salary were deposited in the account

2)April 2010 to May 2010-2nd employer --I have the salary slips stmaped and the relevant bank statements to prove that my net salary were deposited in the account

3) April 2010 to May 2010--Worked as part time consultant for another firm--This firm wil provide me the letter on their letetr head stating the same and also the amount that has been paid to me(this is a lumpsum amount of INR X/-). Also I have the bank statements proving that the salary was paid into my account.

If I mention the above in my covering letter and show my earnings for the last 12 months from 3 different sources will it cause a problem? Are there any additional documents i would require to prove my earnings especially for point (3).

Thanks

Is there some thing wrong with your dates .. JUNE 2010 ?????????

My friend , you are making your case to go complex ..... they will verify each of your places of work and you can put yourself in 6 months plus delay .... Can you make it simple //////////

I am coooooooooooooooooooooooonfused .. please check your dates and make sure what are you asking .. ready to help any time but you are not clear what you really want ..
Thanks

Ali

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Post by aspirant99 » Tue May 25, 2010 4:32 pm

apologies!! I messed up on the dates

i meant

june 2009--March2010--This was employer A for this period of my earnings. Then I changed jobs and joined employer B where I am currently working i.e from April 2010-Till date(May 2010)..I also worked as a part-time consultant to employer C and provided consultancy during the months of April 2010-May 2010 for which i was paid a certain amount as a salary/consultancy fee.

Now my question--For employer C since I have provided consultancy I have been given a salary of X amount which they have mentioned on their letter head with the salary breakup. I also have the bank statement for this amount. Is there any other document for employer C that I have to provide?..For employer A & B i have all the relevant salary slips and bank statements

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Tue May 25, 2010 5:35 pm

I applied using three sources and everything went smooth for me and received my application in standard time.

As long as you provide the correct supporting documents. I do not see any issues.

In regards to your query:

Employer A + B = Salary slips + Bank statement

Employer C = Are working as salaried employer if that is the case I would recommend same as above + a supporting letter may well help as well confirming your work + salary.

Keep it straight and simple mention clearly in your covering letter.

Good Luck

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Post by aspirant99 » Tue May 25, 2010 6:02 pm

Thanks for this!!

For employer C since I was a part-time consultant for them therefore I have a letter from them stating the remuneration that I have been provided for 2 months consultancy and also the bank statement where the money was transferred. Do i need a separate salary slip as well?

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Wed May 26, 2010 12:03 am

either a letter or payslip
Good luck

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Post by aspirant99 » Wed May 26, 2010 7:04 am

Thanks a lot mate!!